News & Updates
- Agria Subsidiary PGG Wrightson Announces Acquisition
- Agria Subsidiary PGG Wrightson Expects Strong Annual Results
- Agria Announces New Member to Board of Directors
- Agria Establishes Strategic Cooperation with Guiyang Government
- Agria Establishes Partnership Platform with Lincoln University
- Agria Reports Financial Results for First Half of Fiscal Year
- Agria Announces Trading Update from PGG Wrightson Subsidiary
- Agria in the Media - Refining China‘s 'raw materials'
Welcome to Agria Corporation
Agria (NYSE: GRO) is a global agricultural company with three principal business segments: Seed & Grain; Crop Protection, Nutrients & Merchandise; and Rural Services. The Seed and Grain segment is engaged in research and development, production and sale of a broad range of seed products and trading of seed and grain products globally. The Crop Protection, Nutrients and Merchandise segment operates an extensive chain of retail stores that supply farm input materials. The Rural Services segment provides livestock trading, wool trading, irrigation and pumping, real estate agency and other agriservices.