News & Updates
- Leading Agricultural Scientists Join Agria Academy
- Agria Announces Resignation of Independent Director
- Agria Enters Agreement to Establish the China National (Yangling)
- PGG Wrightson Announces Board Changes and Provides EBITDA Guidance
- Agria Announces Upcoming Retirement of PGG Wrightson Chairman
- Agria Reports Financial Results for the Fiscal Year Ended June
- Agria Corporation to Report Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results
- Agria’s New Zealand Listed Subsidiary PGG Wrightson Reports
Welcome to Agria Corporation
Agria Corporation (NYSE: GRO) is an international agricultural company with operations in China, South America, New Zealand and Australia.
Agria operates three principal business lines: China seeds, international seeds and agriservices. In China, Agria engages in research and development, production and sale of seed products, including proprietary field corn seeds, edible corn seeds, vegetable seeds, grass seeds and forage.
Agria owns through Agria Asia a 50.22% equity interest in PGG Wrightson Limited, New Zealand's largest forage and agricultural services company.
For more information about PGG Wrightson Limited, please visit www.pggwrightson.co.nz